Saturday, September 3, 2016

Not So Fall

September is here...and I wish fall weather had accompanied it...but no such luck. Autumn has always been my very favorite season...the cool, crisp air, colorful leaves, apples, pumpkins, acorns...I get giddy just talking about it!  So, even though it's not so fall yet, I will pretend.  So, with that, I began to pull out my fall decorations.

The small dresser that my TV is sitting on is a new acquistion.  I love it as it is, but I'm probably going to eventually use some of my favorite paint (Blackberry Paint), sand and wax it, and shabby it up more in some of  my go-to colors.  I've added a few touches of fall, and I like the way it turned out!  

Large orange and gold blooms fill a vintage watering can that I found at the Nashville Flea Market for $10 several years ago.  I just love the look!


My bunny weather vain is welcomed all year long.  I think I found just the right touch to "autumn" it up a bit!
Just a little autumn touch here and there...

I adore this chippy "looking" vase that I got years ago at Hobby Lobby.  It looks lovely every season, but none so special as FALL!

 The colors are amazing...aren't they??!!??!!  So warm and cozy!!!!
Pumpkins....not just jack-o-lanterns....even though I will have some of those out soon, as well as some witches...AhhhHaaaaHaaaahhhHaahhhh...  LOL
Another view of this table...

So....that's what I have done so far with my autumn decorating....Be watching for more to come!!!

Happy Autumn
and

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca