Monday, February 12, 2018

Am I Winning?

I LOVE online auctions!  I have "won" so many wonderful things in the past.  However, I have lost some treasures because they have gone higher than I was willing to spend, had a change of heart, missed the final hour of the auction, etc. etc.
I LOVE the "thrill of the hunt" and an auction just makes that intensify!  LOL


Here's what I am currently "winning"....but that can change quickly...as there are still ten days left of the online auction....Oh the pressure!  lol

I can always find room for One.More.Chair.  lol
If I win this mirror....it will get a shabby "chippy white" cottagey look!!!  Just sayin'...LOL
What girly girl can resist something "Pink to Drink from"....
And so far, I'm winning at $1...Yes, that's ONE DOLLAR!!!!  lol
And, yes...
One More Chair...
especially when it's a child's chair! 
So tell me if you do any online auctioning/junking/antiquing....
I don't like losing items I want....but it's important to keep it in perspective...and not get caught up in the moment and go beyond what I'm truly comfortable with spending on any given item.
Stressful...yeah.
Totally worth it...Oh Yeah! 
tee hee

So....if I'm having fun...and enjoying the bidding/buying process...then...I'm WINNING!

Cottage Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. I just love those pink glasses! And only one dollar? I don't do auctions but Lord knows I do enough thrift shops and junking trips to last a lifetime lol I even have a series entitled Thrill of the Hunt to share my treasures. I'm your newest follower! xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never have luck with online auctions because I can't stay online to watch the bids. I usually check back once a day and find out I didn't get it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love online auctions.The pink glasses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca