Monday, September 7, 2015

S.M.I.L.E.


Most everyone that meets me says I smile a lot...and I think I do.  However, the last few months were more tears than smiles on a daily basis...but I am moving past that!  I'm smiling more again these days, and getting closer back to me.  So I thought I'd start each Monday with a SMILE...listing 5 things around my cottage that makes me grin from ear-to-ear...Actually this first time, I'm going to use the letters that spell out SMILE...so here goes my first SMILE Monday...


SIGNS 
I've shared before all the signs that I have around my home.  These little inspirational words, quotes, etc. make me smile every day!






MILK BOTTLES
Nothing says "yesteryear" quite like the milk bottle.  While I can't personally recall the era of the milkman, I do remember seeing it in classic television programs that I grew up with.  Collecting these vintage bottles is one way to keep this era alive though.  I adore the ones that are embossed!


INSULATORS
I have always loved colored glass...of any type.  My Dad was a collector of these glass insulators, and he and my mom brought me some of these several years ago after I made a purchase of a couple of these colored glass goodies.  I adore them...and how they adorn the stairs up to the bedrooms.  While the clear and turquoise color fits perfectly into my decor, I long to find an amber or purple insulator on one of my "junk jaunts" someday :) 

LACE
...and LOTS of it!
I am definitely a girly-girl and adore lace and ruffles all all kinds!
Doilies can be found all around my cottage!



EMMY
My beautiful baby girl!

What makes YOU 
????

Please come and 

Cottage Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca