Saturday, November 11, 2017

I Love Lucy

I grew up watching Lucy...and yes, I love Lucy!  However, that's not the Lucy I mean.  The Lucy that I'm talking about is my furbaby, Lucy Lou.  She's a cutie!

Lucy came to me on November 11, 2016.  The lady that had her could no longer care for her like she needed.  Lucy had some issues when she came to me...some of which are a struggle at times, but we are working on it daily. 
My grangirl happened to be visiting me the weekend of Lucy's 1st Anniversary of Gotcha Day, and we put together a little party for her. 
The girls were very patient as we got everything ready!

We got fancy doggy treats and presents for the birthday girl...and yes, we sang "Happy Gotcha Day" to Miss Lucy, as well.  Both Lucy and Emmy had a ball, as did my grangirl and myself.
I sure do love my Lucy!
Happy Gotcha Day, sweet girl!  You make our little family complete!

Cottage Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca