Sunday, June 26, 2016

Follow Me To Tennessee...

 Tennessee!
My state, the Volunteer State, has so much to offer....
rolling hills...
water falls...
farmland...
lakes galore...
Rocky Top...
So, I thought I'd share some things to do when visiting our great state...

This post will be dedicated to Sweetwater, Tennessee...
So let's go....Follow me to Tennessee!!!
Sweetwater is a small town of around 6,000.
Cross the railroad tracks that run through Sweetwater....
and find lots of antiques in this quaint little town...
Take a look....





And a flea market...

Grab a bite of lunch or a nice dinner...
Try these restaurants...

Hunter's Bakery and Cafe'



The Mansion...




And you must check out this little gem...
The Old Sweetwater Village...

Sweetwater is home of the Craighead Caverns where you will find The Lost Sea...
The Lost Sea is a MUST DO...

Be sure to take a ride in a glass bottom boat...
I remember my parents taking us there when I was little.  They told the story of a fish jumping into the boat and a lady beating it with her purse.  As a child I thought that was wildly funny but secretly was scared it might happen to us....but it didn't and it was a really cool experience!

So, if you are ever in the area (east Tennessee) then check out the sweet little town of Sweetwater!

TENNESSEE....Sounds good to me!


I'm linking up to:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca