Sunday, January 15, 2017

Bangle Obsession

It is no secret how much I love jewelry!  So much so that I sell Plunder Design jewelry as my second job.  I love working for this company and I adore the vintage-type jewelry.  I have to say that I have found Alex and Ani bangles to be incredible, so I have decided that I need a set of their bangles too.  They fit perfectly with my bracelets from Plunder so it's a win-win!

I love how each charm on each bangle has a meaning.  I especially LOVE this "Gramma" one!! 
I just started this obsession in December, so yeah....you can see I've added a lot of bracelets upfront!  I love the gold color ones, and there are many more that I want to add as time goes on.  Then....I want to start on a silver colored set!  lol  Yup....I'm obsessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca