Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Subscription Boxes....Do You Subcribe??

I have shopped a lot online the last few years.  I love having things delivered right to my door.  I shop from ZULILY quite often.  I have learned the brands that work well for me and are true to size....or if they don't, I know that I need to order accordingly.
I was introduced  to "subscription shopping" when I began selling Plunder Design.  We have a monthly subscription available....Plunder Posse.  Each month, you receive 1-3 pieces of jewelry at a flat rate...no tax or shipping.  I haven't been disappointed since I bought my subscription.  My February Posse is due to be delivered soon, and I can't wait.  How cute is that necklace and earring set?!?
Oh....but there are MORE...

Then I began to see subscription boxes...where you receive several items.  The first one that caught my eye was the BarkBox.  Being a crazy dog momma, I definitely wanted to give this a try.  My pups LOVE it!  They know what it is when it arrives.  They can't wait to get it open!  If you like to pamper your pooch, then give this a try!
Next, I decided to give it a try for myself so I ordered BirchBox.  For $10, you get to customize your box of 5 samples from makeup to hair to fragrances to more.  It's a nice way to try new products!  I love everything I got in my first box!
I love shopping for clothes online but what if you filled out your price range, sizes, colors, and preferences, and had someone else do the shopping for you?  And to make it even sweeter...you can send anything back in a provided stamped bag. 
I got my first STITCH FIX today and I adore everything I received!  Everything is my style, colors I love, and SO soft and comfy!  I think I'm really going to love this the best!!!

So do you have receive any subscription boxes?  I'd love to hear all about them!!!
Happy Subscribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca