Sunday, December 17, 2017

Visions of Sugar Plums...

I don't think I have ever eaten a sugar plum before.  I've always liked the vision that I've conjured up of "visions of sugar plums" in my head though.  However, for these following Christmas goodies, I don't have to conjure anything up....I already know how yummy these treats are...and I look forward to them each Christmas...

Cherry Date Nut Balls...
oh these are my very favorite!!!


Peanut Butter Blossoms...
my Mom always made these and they are so delicious!

Potato Candy...
Now, this tastes NOTHING like potatoes...but it is a necessary ingredient!  These are my oldest son's favorite!

Reese Bars...
and if you love the taste of chocolate meeting peanut butter...just like Reese's cups, then this one is for you.  It's my youngest son's favorite!

Mexican Wedding Cookies....you don't have to have a wedding to make these yummy cookies!  Oh my!  You can't eat just one!

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies...
these are the easiest cookies of all time...and delicious!

Cherry Coke Fudge...
Yum-O!!!
So what kinds of visions of goodies do you have dancing around your head this Christmas?

Cottage Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca