Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spring Is In The Air....and Around the Cottage...

So this marks the second week of spring break.  My first week was spent in the mountains...in a cabin with my grangirl.  The cabin was cozy, we hit lots of fun places, shopped, and ate lots of yummy foods...but the weather was anything but springtime weather!  All in all, it was a fabulous time despite the cold and snowy days!  I'll share that soon in another post.
Upon my return from our mountain getaway, the temps were still a bit cool.  However, there has been lots of sunshine on these chilly days...and I was ready to make Chippy White Cottage a bit more springy....So....out came the bunnies...the colored eggs...birds...and big blooms!  Would you like to take a peek?  I kind of thought you might....


While I was away...it was time to SPRING FORWARD....did you remember to set your clocks up an hour???  It's funny to ask that question now seeing how most of us rely so much on our cell phones that automatically change...LOL
Many people don't like the time change...for me, I look forward to springing ahead!  It's the falling back in autumn that I don't like!  I'd be most happy if we stayed on this time forever!
With being a NIGHT OWL and NOT a Morning Person, I would be satisfied if there wasn't a time change anymore...or maybe it is because I have such a collection of clocks that I don't want to have to reset!  Bwahahahahahahaha...
So, have you added any springy touches to your home?  I'd love to hear all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca