Saturday, March 25, 2017

Spring Break: Week One

I love having TWO weeks for Spring Break!  This year, my first week coincided with my grangirl's spring break.  So, I rented a cabin in Pigeon Forge.  After riding up curvy, swervy roads, we found our wonderful cabin complete with game room, loft, and hot tub.  With just being minutes from town, we would travel into Pigeon Forge each morning, and spend the day eating, shopping, going to shows, and super fun attractions!  At night, we played dress up, dolls, etc.  It was the best time together!  If you ever find yourself in East Tennessee, you need to spend sometime in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area!


So many memories to treasure forever!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun. Spending time with the grandkids is the best!....Christine

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca