Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Dessert Table

Traditions have always been important to me...we had many traditions when I was a young child, especially at Christmas, that I hold dear to my heart today!  When I had a family, I started Christmas traditions of my own.  However, when your children grow up and have families of their own, those traditions can change.  And now at this season in my life, I am starting new traditions once again...and that's ok.
This year, my kids will arrive Christmas night.  We will have our "Christmas" on the 26th.  We will all gather at my oldest son's home for an early dinner and gift exchange.  That evening we will gather at my new home for dessert, light hors d'oeuvres and drinks.  So, my quest for inspiration began.  In my previous post, I shared Christmas goodies that are a must for my dessert/hors d'oeuvre table.  I wanted to share some new ideas that I have found that have inspired me.  I hope something will jump out and grab you for a little Christmas inspiration!

So let's get started...






So, when I came across the last picture, I had an idea...I would use one of my sleds on the dining room table....and this is what I came up with...






I have a little more tweaking and then it will be where I want it.  All I'll need to do then is to add the Tom and Jerry Christmas drink, Holiday Punch, and goodies to the table.

I hope something here has given you a little Christmas inspiration! 
I'm linking up to Create, Bake, Grow and  Pink Saturday.

Merry Christmas, Cottage Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca