Saturday, November 7, 2015

Confectionery...European Style

Sweet tooth...I've always had one...or many!  LOL  While there are many sweets in the U.S. that I crave, none (IMO) compare to the confecionery yummies from Europe! 
Oh...Let's just take a peek at some of them...Shall we?


The Macaron....






Oh, nothing can compare to the macaron...
yumminess at it's best...and look at all the BEAUTIFUL colors!!!

Are you a LICORICE fan?
Many people are not....
But will these European Allsorts change your mind???





And for the Marshmallow Lover...








Don't forget the NOUGAT!




 And OH-SO-MANY other GOODIES...









How would one EVER choose???  I'd just have to sample them ALL!
What's YOUR favorite?

Cottage Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. First time visitor and enjoying your pretty pretty blog and all the nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca