Friday, November 20, 2015

Pink Christmas...Santa, Angel, and More!

Who says Santa has to be dressed in red?  I think Santa looks positively perfect in PINK!  Don't ya think?  I'm sure Mrs. Claus would agree too....because after all, REAL men wear PINK!  And why can't trees be pink too...like this little cutie!

PINK angels are precious...I adore this little one that I found at Belk a few years ago.  I wish I could find more similar to her.  Speaking of PINK trees...This cute tinsel tree came as a set of 3 (pink, aqua, gold).  I found them on Etsy a few hears back.  

This little Christmas book isn't pink but it sure is cute!  I bought 4 of these from The Curly Willow, a nearby sweet little vintage shop.  ADORABLE!

 Bottle brush trees are so darling!  This little aqua one has been decorated in the sweetest pink mini ornies and topped with a PINK bird that has an incredible PINK tail!!!  And on the strand of Mercury beads, there are a few PINK ones hear and there.

These were the kind of ornaments we had on our tree when I was young.  There is nothing like these colorful ball ornaments.  I adore these even today...placed in a bowl, in an apothecary jars, and even on the tree.  So delicate, so fragile, so beautiful!

Happy Pink Saturday, everyone!  Head over to Beverly's for your Saturday PINK fix!  You'll be glad you did!

Cottage Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. All of your pinkness is truly adorable and very Christmasy! No, it doesn't all have to be red. Love the aqua added in too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comments. Yes, I love pink and aqua together.

      Delete

I LOVE blog visitors, so please leave me a message so I know you were here! I'll come visit you, as well! Chippy White Cottage Blessings, Rebecca